Our Favorite Blender for Cooking and Mixed Drinks is the Vitamix 5200 blender. You won’t just find the Vitamix 5200 blender in restaurant kitchens. You’ll find it in home kitchens around the world. We use the Vitamix 5200 blender in our test kitchen and at home. The price point is a bit higher than some of the other Vitamix models but the features are well worth it.
- Variable Speed Control: Easily adjust speed to achieve a variety of textures. The dial can be rotated at any point during the blend, so you’re in complete control
- Large Batches: The size and shape of the self-cleaning 64-ounce container is ideal for blending medium to large batches. Design Feature: Radial cooling fan and thermal protection system
- Hot Soup: The blades in the Vitamix container reach speeds fast enough to create friction heat, bringing cold ingredients to steaming hot in about six minutes
- Hardened Stainless-Steel Blades: Our aircraft-grade stainless steel blades are designed to handle the toughest ingredients, so from the first blend to the last, you get the same quality results
- Self-Cleaning: With a drop of dish soap and warm water, your Vitamix machine can clean itself in 30 to 60 seconds.
- What's in the Box: motor base, 64 oz. container, getting started guide, DVD, classic tamper. Cord: 6 ft.Electrical Ratings: 120 V, 50/60 Hz, 11.5 Amps
- 7- year full warranty
Built to Last
A bargain blender's not a bargain if it doesn't last. We know purchasing a Vitamix blender is an investment. But Vitamix blenders are built to last, helping you buy dependable, not disposable.
Easy To Clean
Just blend warm water and a drop of dish soap at your machine's highest speed, and watch it self-clean in 60 seconds or less - no disassembly required
The Difference Is in the Blend
Since the number-one reason people purchase a blender is to make smoothies, it’s important to get them right. Whether you prefer an icy blend or a perfectly smooth purée, nutrition-packed with veggies or a light, fruity treat, Vitamix smoothies give you a delicious, even blend in every sip.
We don’t aim to have the highest horsepower. You don’t need more horses; you need trained ones. The focused power of our complete blending system causes every component of the Vitamix machine to work together, creating faster, smoother blends packed with flavor.
The Universal Tool
Make smoothies & juices, hot soups, flours & dough, nut butter, frozen desserts, batters, dressings & sauces, non-dairy milks, and more.
Manufactured in Cleveland, Ohio USA
The size and shape of the 64-ounce container is ideal for blending medium to large batches.
You can find more of our favorite kitchen tools and supplies on our resource page.