What is a Raised Bed
Raised garden beds, also known as above-ground gardens or planting beds, are enclosed containers that sit above the ground, giving you more control over soil specifications and facilitating a comfortable gardening experience practically anywhere. There is less bending and straining involved, and the added benefit of bringing a clean, modern style to your backyard. Whether you’re looking for a new way to display your flowers or planning to grow a serious vegetable garden, below are a few raised garden bed options to inspire you as you begin an adventure in gardening.
Vego Garden 6-Way Garden Raised Bed Kit
With only one kit provided, Vego modular raised bed can be assembled into 6 different configurations to fit any backyard space. From the classic 5'x 3'5" to the long 6'5" x 2', or the jumbo square 3'5" by 3'5", you can always find one you like.
- Remove protective films from all panels and lay panels on a flat surface according to the chosen configuration.
- Cap nuts are used for the top two rows; standard nuts are used for the lower 4 rows. Assemble all straight panels: initially attach all bolts, washers, and nuts loosely, and then tighten up using the wrench tool (as supplied) with a screwdriver/cordless drill.
- Make sure to tighten each nut and bolt to reinforce the garden-raised bed.
- After straight panels are assembled, attach corner panels with straight panels using the same method. Make sure corner panels are attached outside of the straight panels.
- Push the safety rubber edging to the top rolled steel edge and cut the extra length off. Make sure the edging is attached securely.
- Congratulations on completing the assembly! We are sure there are more configurations that you can do with your great imagination!