Wow, I’ve already been using CoSchedule for five years! I’ll admit that I wasn’t sure about it when I began using it. But, here I am four years later and I recommend it to everyone I know that runs a blog. Like most bloggers, I stay pretty busy. When I began using it, I ran this blog, a sewing blog, and a Jeep travel blog. Now I’m running those three plus a photography blog and scheduling all of my husbands’ social media. Oh, I also just graduated from nursing school in December and started working full-time as a registered nurse in January! Without the marketing Calendar by CoSchedule, I have no idea how I'd find time to continue to schedule my social media post and plan blogging tasks.
Without a doubt, one of the most challenging parts is balancing it all. I enjoy being on social media, but I also need to work, study (working on my BSN now) and keep up with things around the house. That’s why I wouldn’t want to blog without Coschedule!
WHAT IS COSCHEDULE
CoSchedule is an all-in-one blog post schedule and social media management tool useful for any blogger. In the last year, Coschedule has added a lot of great features! One of the coolest is the ReQueue! Unlike other social automation tools, ReQueue interacts with the rest of your social schedule. It considers everything you’ve got on the calendar, promotes your content at the most optimal times, AND recalibrates its schedule when other campaigns are going out at the same time!
- Integrates with WordPress, Evernote, Google Docs, and Google Analytics.
- Provides in-app messaging between team members.
- Includes a drag-and-drop calendar with customizable views.
HOW I USE IT
Using CoSchedule has genuinely changed how I manage my blog’s content calendar and has increased visitorship to my articles. In addition, it has kept my social media accounts active and engaging. I spend about 30 minutes scheduling posts for each of my sites every other week. With CoSchedule, I have a visual board/calendar to see all of my past posts and upcoming ones. I use a combination of icons and color-coding to distinguish my different blogs and the type of content I’m posting. As a result, I can see which post is performing well and those that may need tweaked. The great thing about CoSchedule is that you can make it work for your blog in several ways.
CREATE CALENDAR VIEWS FOR EVERY SITUATION
Without a doubt, one of my favorite parts of CoSchedule is the calendar layout! It’s great to see when I’m planning a month at a time.
I’ll admit at; first, I wasn’t sure about paying for scheduling service. I signed up for the free trial, and within a month, I was hooked! I pay for the solo marketing plan. This plan works best since I have multiple blogs and need additional social media account integrations. You can read more about their pricing here.
Most pricing packages offer trials, so you can get to know the features and find the right fit for your business. You can pay month-to-month or yearly. You can also upgrade or downgrade your subscription as needed. I started with the basic plan and then upgraded to unlock even more cool features.
There are a lot of features that make CoSchedule stand. Here are just a few:
- Connecting CoSchedule To Google Calendar
- Custom Analytics Tracking
- Supercharge your Google Analytics Integration by using CoSchedule Custom Dashboard
- Bit.ly With CoSchedule
- Evernote with CoSchedule
- Google Analytics Tracking Tags with CoSchedule
- Google Docs With CoSchedule
- the Headline Analyzer
BUILD A SEAMLESS WORKFLOW FROM START TO FINISH
Sync all your favorite tools and social platforms into one place, so you can focus on driving traffic to your blog (not jumping from one tool to the next). CoSchedule integrates with WordPress, Google Analytics, Evernote, Google Docs, MailChimp, Zapier, and more!
PROMOTE LIKE A TEAM OF SOCIAL MEDIA EXPERTS
- Eliminate the guesswork In social scheduling. With so much competition, it’s tough to get through the noise. Best Time Scheduling spaces out your messages for maximum coverage, getting your the most social engagement every time.
- Schedule dozens of social media messages in bulk. Create a predefined social sharing plan to reuse, again and again, so you can focus on creating exceptional content, not manually filling in your social queue.
- Instantly share content from anywhere on the web. Curate and share content with followers without ever leaving the browser. No more copy/paste commands or switching from one tab to the next!
- Automatically Re-Use Your Best Social Messages without the manual work. ReQueue fills in the gaps of your daily schedule (with intelligence), not manual guesses! It takes into account your entire social schedule, uses Best Time scheduling to promote your messages at the most optimal times + finds the gaps in your schedule (so you don’t have to).
LEARNING TO USE COSCHEDULE
If you’re concerned about learning how to use it, don’t be! CoSchedule has an extensive video library filled with tutorials, here are just a few:
5 Minute Tips
- Working With Newsletters in CoSchedule
- How to Write Consistent Engaging Messages
- Master Your Podcast Management Using Custom Content
- The Basics: How To Use Social Templates
- Content! The CoSchedule way!
Quick Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored post. CoSchedule is a tool that I use, love, and pay for. But if you sign up for a free trial of CoSchedule and become a paying customer, I will get credit towards my subscription. It’s a win-win.